Glycolic skin peel
WHAT IS A GLYCOLIC SKIN PEEL?
Skin peels are a skincare treatment administered to the face to enhance and smooth the texture of the skin.They are regularly in the treatment of uneven pigmentation, blemishes and wrinkles. Skin peels exfoliate the top, dead layer of skin revealing a new layer of skin with improved texture and tone.First of all, glycolic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid derived from sugar cane. With a very small molecule size, it is able to penetrate through to the upper layers of the epidermis. 40% Glycolic Acid peel with a sensible pH is gentle enough not to induce unwanted peeling and irritation but powerful enough to deliver superb results. Therefore, maintaining a healthy, intact Stratum Corneum is essential. Above all, “burning” does not necessarily lead to positive results.
BENEFITS OF SKIN PEELS
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone & texture
- Stimulates new collagen & healthy skin cell growth
- Reduces discoloration caused by UV / sun damage
- Helping to soothe/clear up breakouts
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Reducing visible skin imperfections & superficial scars
WHAT DO SKIN PEELS TREAT?
- Fine lines
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Open Pores